Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just purchased a puppy from a breeder for the first time (no wet noodles, please!). All my previous dogs have been rescued from pounds or found abandoned. I'm not good at potty training dogs neutered as adults, so my three rescues live in the backyard and garage. This new pup will be a house dog and we are currently crate training. I've never done this before (well, I tried to crate train the adult dogs but failed. They never stopped marking everything!) Thought I'd join these forums so I can pick your brains and do this right this time.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope to connect with some other dog-loving people.

Nan :allears:

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Welcome!

What kind of dogs do you have? I love dogs, but can't have any yet since I'm still in school. Can't wait to graduate so my boyfriend and I can finally get one!

We'd love to see pictures if you have any!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how post pics yet. I will try using photobucket - that's how it works in another forum I frequent. This is Charlie:heart: - the new guy:

These are the rescues. The large white one died a few weeks ago. He was 14 and I'd had him since he was about 4 months old. His name is Poco. :bawl::heart: The light colored one in the front is Romeo. The little white one in the back is his (half?) sister Juliet. The brown one is Skippyjon Jones.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Your dogs are cute.Sorry for the loss of Poco.
But he lived a nice long life! :)

I LOVE dogs,but currently don't own any.
I just do fostering for the local rescues.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! Cute dogs! :D

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
hi and welcome!! :) sorry about poco, but they are all some cute buggers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts