Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just joined the site and I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Nicole and I live in the Inland Empire, CA. I grew up in Los Angeles and I am a pet sitter, I, myself, have several animals. I have an anti-social adopted Chug(chi/pug) and an air brained ACD(heeler) named Sheila. I also have two cats, Black Francis and Morris. My other pets include reptiles such as the bearded dragon, monitor lizard, snakes and "other".
:confetti: I am excited to be a part of your forum.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk!!! :D

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:welcome5: to PT! :confetti:
I am from SoCal too. Im up in the high desert.
Yes, yesterday was a rainy day. But most of the time it is beautiful and sunny! :sun:

I cant wait to see pics of all your pets! :photo:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hiya and welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Want to see some now? :D
dannyandfrankie.jpg
That is Morris and Black Francis. Morris is kind of mad because I grabbed him for the picture.
pup3.jpg
That is my baby Sheila, my mother bought her for my birthday this year.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Cute pets!!

·
laugh often
1,690 Posts
aww cute pets you have and welcome to the best forum around I hope yoiu like it here.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Welcome! Your animals are precious!

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the forum :) I to live in Cali :) I am so glad the rain let up today lol the puppies can now go out for longer periods lol :)

Your animals are so cute :) can't wait to see more

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you, I do have more! My laptop screen is broken so it's kind of hard to post. These two pictures are of my super antisocial Chug (chi/pug) Chopper. There's a long story that goes with this dog. These are the cutest pictures we have of him!
dog bumb.jpg smilin pup.jpg
The story of Chopper goes as such:
We originally found Chopper when we went to the local shelter, the only one in the entire Los Angeles area we didn't find repulsive. We had just lost our last chi-mix (Elton) to epilepsy and we decided that Elton would want us to spoil another dog the way we had him. When we walked by Chopper's kennel we weren't interested because he was curled up and we didn't really notice him. We hit the end of the row and didn't see any small dogs... One second inspection we saw a fat little back curled up on a dirty little blanket. We got the kennel operator to get him out. She opened the door and wow... the ugliest little thing looked back. He looked like a Gremlin, hey someone thinks they're cute right? We both pet him and he tried to bite my fiance! The woman explained to us that he was aggressive because of the serious case of abuse that he was subjected to. He had a flat tail like a beaver where there once was a curly pug tail because the children he lived with pulled it straight. He is fearful, food aggressive and neurotic. The dog has a shedding problem because he's so stressed out all the time. We have put six months of work into trying to fix his behavior and love him. He is getting better and is more obedient.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Awww Chopper is cute.
I am glad you guys adopted him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts