Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, all! I hope you're all having a fantastic day wherever you are.

My name is Samantha, 20 years old, and I'm currently the proud caretaker of two male fancy rats and one male betta fish. The ratties are named Ramsey (about nine months old) and Little Brother (about three months, not sure entirely. Also, Little Brother is a sort of placeholder name until he shows me more of his personality and I can think of a suitable name for him. The betta is called Squirtle.

Beyond my animals, I am an avid lover of philosophy, literature, and video games. RPGs and puzzle-based action games are by far my favorites, but I've been known to delve into platformers and shooters as well.

There is far more to know about me, but for now, I feel that this is an adequate introduction. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all! ^_^

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :) Is Ramsey named after the chef?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :) Is Ramsey named after the chef?
Yes, he is, actually! I'm a fan of Gordon Ramsey and the week leading up to getting the rattie, my fiance and I were watching a bunch of the chef's shows... and not much else, haha.

Nice to meet you~

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Welcome! Nice to meet you and your pets :) We love pictures around here!! What kind of fancy rats?? And I'd love to see your betta! <3 I have one too :D He's a royal blue veiltail (whose busy growing back his tail after nipping it) such personality!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome. I have some experience with fancy rats (my son raises them) and they love to ride on his shoulder. I have seen him riding his scooter with 3 rats hanging out of his hoodie. They actually make great pets. I fell in love with smaller monkeys though... now I have 3. They take up pretty much all of my time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts