Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Amy, and I live in Garland, TX. I am a newish mom to 2 amazing dogs, Chelsea and Ginger, both of which we got from a recuer a few years ago. We got Chelsea the day after Thanksgiving 3 years ago, and then Ginger came the 1st week in January '09. These are the 1st dogs I've owned since I was about 4 or 5 (and I hardly remember "Henry"). Now I know what it means to be a "crazy dog lady". ; ) My girls are my children, for sure... and I'm still blown away at how much they make me smile every single day. I know they have enhanced my life in general, and I truly think they've even improved my marriage, because both my husband and I have that common love for them.
I came here because I love to talk about my girls and brag on them all the time!
I also came here for more selfish reasons, as I am a pet portrait artist, and I would love draw your loved one! But I'll share more about that at a later date!
:wave:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
welcome to paw talk hope you enjoy your stay theres lots of fun facts here and amazing pet loving people to chit chat with so once again welcome :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts