Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :wavey:

I am new here to the forum. I am a dedicated animal lover and am excited to announce that I wll be obtaining my Flemish Giant Rabbit in 2 weeks. We are just estatic!!! Prepping his area in the backyard. He will be spoiled in a 8X16 enclosure with a beautiful hutch. So he is pretty much getting his own little house and enclosed yard. Spoiled like the rest of the furry family.

I am currently the proud mom of:

A 2 1/2 year old Bengal cat named Talladega :D

6 month old Domestic Medium Hair cat rescued form death row named Ricky Bobby :D

A 6 year old lovable RatChi named Shiznit:D

Last but not least Ralph, our little moldy oldy whos was rescued from the SPCA about 8 years ago. :D

:giggle:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing pictures of your babies.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :)

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
You have to have 20 posts before you can copy pictures. I use photobucket and copy/paste the IMG code. Some people here use something which posts thumbnails. I don't know how to do that though :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
You can use a photo hosting site such as Photobucket or I think some people use Flickr. Copy the IMG code...you need 20 posts here first though.

You have to have 20 posts before you can copy pictures. I use photobucket and copy/paste the IMG code. Some people here use something which posts thumbnails. I don't know how to do that though :)
To post a picture as an attachment,when you go to reply to a thread or make your own...scroll down a little bit and there is a "manage attachments" button...you click that and then upload pictures there and hit "submit reply" under the "manage attachments" button.

I believe you don't need 20 posts for doing it this way? I think I saw people with under 20 posts use this feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts