Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am a 15yo girl who loves animals! I have 4 barn cats (Ruby, Georgia, Sawyer, and Toby), 4 rabbits (Cookie, Piper, Savannah, and Sophie), and a Belgian Malinios named Elsha. Feel free to ask questions about my animals or me. I can't wait to get to know you all!

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Paw Talk Forum AnimalGirl. What are the breeds of your rabbits? Also how old are your pets? I was a member of a forum called the Small Animal Channel Forum and they had a forum member named AnimalGirl and she had a dog and a rabbit named Bun Bun.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Paw Talk Forum AnimalGirl. What are the breeds of your rabbits? Also how old are your pets? I was a member of a forum called the Small Animal Channel Forum and they had a forum member named AnimalGirl and she had a dog and a rabbit named Bun Bun.
Thank you! I don't really know, I found all of them after they got abandoned in my rural neighborhood. They're very big though.
Cookie is 1y 6m
Sophie and Savannah are 6m
Piper is 3y
Sawyer is 2y
Ruby is 8y
Georgia is 3y
Toby is 4y
Elsha is 5y
That's cool that you found another AnimalGirl, it wasn't me though!

Super Moderator
I am glad that you got the rabbits before any dogs or raccoons and possums considered trying to go after them. How much time have you had the rabbits? I saw the pictures of your cats but I would love to see some pictures of your rabbits. Oxbow is probably the best brand of food that you can buy for rabbits and guinea pigs.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am glad that you got the rabbits before any dogs or raccoons and possums considered trying to go after them. How much time have you had the rabbits? I saw the pictures of your cats but I would love to see some pictures of your rabbits. Oxbow is probably the best brand of food that you can buy for rabbits and guinea pigs.
I've had Cookie for about a year, and the girls about 4-6 months. I feed them hay and Kalmbach rabbit feed. I don't have any pictures of Piper at the moment, but here's the other three.
Rabbit Grass Dog breed Whiskers Fence

Cookie猬
Water Rabbit Plant Natural environment Lake

Sophie 猬
Rabbit Sky Plant Hare Rabbits and Hares

Savannah 猬

1 - 7 of 7 Posts