Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I can't believe this site, it is perfect, I can't believe I didn't find it long ago. My name is Becky, I live in Ontario Canada. I live in an apartment of male animals, my husband Brian, my Dog (beagle x E. bulldog) Duncan, my two cats Charger and Viper (tabby with white, Short hair and medium hair respectively), Lorry my Orange winged Amazon. And then there is Screech my Green-cheeked Conure. Screech's gender is unknown but I think female for a few reasons! I also have fish. I have previously owned a Corn snake, Bearded Dragon, Rex Rat, and in the past pretty much one of everything, iguana, red-eared slider, love bird, budgies, hamster, guinea pig, rabbit, dogs and cats on my parents farm. I worked in a pet store for a while and am currently working as a receptionist at a vet clinic, so my life revolves around animals. My degree is actually wildlife biology and I have done many wild bird jobs doing surveys and research. Unfortunately my husband is not as animal crazy as me, but he puts up with them and while he fights against getting new ones, he does love all of them once he gets used to the idea...I guess in some ways it is good or I would have way to many than this apartment could hold!
Anyway, that is all for now!

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It is awesome here and you may get addicted quickly! :D

My man is like that,not a big fan of my pets...but puts up with them.He likes them a little bit after awhile!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.