Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Hello!

216 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  kate88 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Kahla and I am obsessed with animals. To show for it I currently have 8 Bettas, 3 Cats, 1 Mouse, and 2 Ferrets (they live with my mom at the moment).
Here are some pictures:
Gyger, a orange dalmation VT Betta:

Abacus, a solid red VT Betta:

Cannibal Johnson, a dark blue w/pink CT Betta:

Caligula, a yellow w/white BFHM Betta:

Mandala, a multi-colour DBT Betta:

Melvin, a blue marble CT Betta:

Pug, a yellow CT Betta:

Monster, a bi-colour DBT Betta:

And his Gold Apple Snail friend:

Tao, my female 4 year old Cat:

Drew, my female 4 year old Cat (sister of Tao):

Jak-ke, My 4 month old female Cat:

Tempo, my disfigured black female 1 year old Mouse (she had mites and she scratched her ears off. She is mite-free now, but she still has no ears whatsoever and the hair on the back of her neck will not grow back):

As for MoneyPennies and Fisher, my Ferrets. I do not have pictures of them on my computer right now. MoneyPennies is a 8 year old DEW male and Fisher is a 5 year old sable male.
Thank you for looking at my family. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! I enjoyed seeing your pictures.
The bettas are beautiful...I miss bettas and want one or two again.

Poor mouse...several years ago,when I was younger...me and my sisters had some mice that were missing ears like that.I remember my youngest sister had a female mouse she didn't care the best care of and her cage mate attacked her and tore her ears up like this...I ended up with the mouse after,her name was Isabella I believe...sad.

#4 ·
Oh, and just in case anyone brings this up. I know female mice should be in groups. She was with another female but she died a few months ago. Tempo seems much happier since Key died. She used to just sit in the corner and never eat her treats. But pretty much right after Key died Tempo began running on the wheel and eating all the treats happily and playing/running around the cage.
I have been giving her extra care and toys and I watch her to make sure she does not get depressed. Plus, I honestly think she would not allow another mouse to live with her.

#6 ·
Thank you everyone! :)

#8 ·
Welcome to pawtalk! I love all your photos and your Bettas!! My Fiance is also a big fan of them and back in the day I had 53 of them! let's just say it was a High school breeding idea that didn't work out. No one was killed thank goodness but I stopped adding to the collection after a while. Right now we have one named Pascal =D I have to show my Fiance your photos now. Welcome again!!

#9 ·
Are you on BettaFish.com? Pascal sounds familiar...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.