Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Karlie and I have eight pets in my house.

I have a Shetland Sheep dog named Katie May, she has diabetes and is blind, she is 8 years old. She is very sweet and is my love, she loves kids and never bites, jumps or barks. Wish I could post a picture of her cuteness, maybe soon. :hehe:

Kalico, she is a calico, I've had her since I was three. She is very fussy and sassy, she IS the queen of this house and reminds you all the time.

Hawkeye and Daisy are brother and sister, Hawkeye is huge, very lazy and is a big lover boy. He is a gray tabby with green eyes and is a PIG. Then Daisy is a little lady, she has a big pot belly going on and is a brown tabby with orange. They are one year old.

Snowball is my dwarf rabbit, she has a Russian pattern, very bossy and rude bunny but has a soft side. She is seven years old.

Mad Hatter, my Veil Tail male Betta. Very bossy, and loves attacking himself in the mirror and sometimes attacks his plants...:doh:

And then the newest pet in the house, she has been with us for a week now. She is a golden hamster and her name is Bailey.

I work at a stable a LOT and I basically have 18 horses....I teach there and take lessons there. I normally ride a Standardbred mare named Scout.

Well I think that's all. Haha! Hope to share some pictures of my pets soon. :hehe:

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum.