Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Jenna and I decided the other day that it's been too long since I've done anything like this. The place I used to frequent didn't look to have been touched much in awhile, so, I started searching for a place to join!

I'm 33 and live in Iowa with my husband and our critters. Our oldest is Brenna, a 10 year old German Shepherd mix that I got from the pound at 3 months. Our middle one is Owyn, a 5 year old cat. He was brought into my place of work (a pet supply store) when he was 3 weeks old. I bottle fed him, with the idea that I'd give him up once he was old enough and you see how that went! The baby of the family is Phoenix, another cat, who just turned 2 on Saturday. He was another one I acquired at work, but he was a little more difficult. He was older (4 weeks), but he had an upper respiratory infection, his eyes were matted shut and he was malnourished. But, we brought him back (hence the name, on top of him being orange!) and he's the best cat I've ever had. We also have 2 fish, a goldfish named Val (he was a Valentine's day gift) and a dojo loach who doesn't have a name yet. I'm sure you'll also hear a lot about my baby girl, who I lost last April, my Angel, who was a husky/lab mix.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to respond! Of course as soon as I join a forum, I can't even do anything with it because of computer issues! Grrr...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Paw Talk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts