Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wanting to say hello, and that I will be mainly found in the rat forum, where I am already talking up a storm to myself about what I plan to do for the rats I am going to be getting - one next week, and 3 babies in 6 weeks.

Name: Nattily

I currently have two cats, Rincewind (RW) and Sylvia, who are 6 and 4 respecitively. I adopted RW 2 years ago from the RSPCA, and Sylvia this year from the same place. They are FIV+ so indoor-only cats, which is for their health due to having a weakened immune system.
RW in a sense is still settling into having a baby sister; before Sylvia came along, RW ruled the roost, with being a very attractive, yet aloof cat. He has only sat on me a handful of times.
Sylvia, on the other hand, is an absolute baby from the get-go. She is very dependent on humans, and she sleeps in between me and my partner most nights (with RW hogging the covers at the bottom of the bed).

I am currently studying English and Education Studies, and hope to go onto a teaching position when I have finished both my undergrad, masters, and then perhaps a PhD.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask me. Otherwise, as previously stated, I am going to be in the rat forum the most, where I am going to be documenting my journey into rat-motherhood.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I've wrote a very long post on the rat and mouse section, detailing what I am planning on getting for them, and diet, etc. So any feedback is appreciated!

I look forward to being on this forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts