Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm brand new to the site. A little pet bio on me: I've owned rats my whole life. Right now I have 8 of them living with me and my husband. I got 2 little girls from the pet store and one was pregnant so we ended up with 6 new girls and a new boy. The boy (Viserion) moved in with my mom and her older boy Marshmallow. The other 6 girls are living with their mom and auntie still until their forever homes are ready. The mom (Daenarys) is a platinum hoodie. Vicerion and Uhura are matching grey capped. There is also Priscilla who is a dark grey hoodie, her hood is broken all down her back, so cute. Padme is a platinum Berkshire. The little baby I am keeping is Drogina she is a black capped with a shoulder spot and a butt spot. The other 2 girls dont have names one is a blonde Berkshire and the other is a ashy blonde hoodie. My other rat, who I suspect is Daenarys' sister is name Houdini because she is a little escape artist. She is a golden blonde hoodie. Both Daenarys and Houdini have bad people skill so I am working with them everyday. I also have a 2 year old beta named Trent.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :) We love pictures here ;).

·
Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,405 Posts
Hello and welcome to Paw Talk.

Pull yourself up a Browser and make yourself @ Homepage

Quote: Maruno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts