Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my daughter! LOL!! I am so uncomfortable right now and wish this pregnancy to be over with! I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow, so she's more than ready to come out!

If I go the complete 40 weeks, she may just end up being 8 pounds! Bigger than Gabe by a pound!! Yikes!!!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Trust me, I need them!!

Unfortunately, it's supposed to be really crappy out the next few days. Snow, ice...the whole nine yards. She'll probably end up coming out during a blizzard. LOL!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Baby! Time to come out and see the world!!! :D

Chloe was 8 lbs-12oz and had to be delivered
by c-section.I am wishing you all the good luck vibes I can!!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Baby! Time to come out and see the world!!! :D

Chloe was 8 lbs-12oz and had to be delivered
by c-section.I am wishing you all the good luck vibes I can!!
See, if I have to have a c-section, I look at it this way....

I wouldn't mind at all! I don't want anymore children after this, so I could just have a tubal done. Two birds, one stone!! Because I really don't know if I would have it in me to push out an 8 pounder! (sorry to be crude)

·
Salamander Buffalokisser
1,727 Posts
I was born by C-section and weighed 10 lbs 5 oz and mom got her tubes tied then too cause she said if she ever had to have a c-section she wouldn't have any more kids.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I actually didn't mind a c-section...I preferred that then natural birth.But I am not having anymore kids and want my tubes tied! :)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sooooooooooo, I was hoping the doctors would be right and she'd come out early, but so far, no dice.

I hope I go into labor soon! This waiting is driving me nuts, not to mention I'm uncomfortable and am having lots of problems with sleep and not feeling well.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
i so feel for you...my sweet baby was way late lol 3 weeks...but she was only 7.5 lol...I was also only 17 and weighed 107 so if she would have been bigger man that woulda hurt lol

I am still sending you labor vibes, come meet the world vibes...and just over all hurry up vibes lol

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Three weeks late Carie? I can't believe they let you go that long!! My doctor told me in the past they won't let me go a week past due. From what I understand, the fluid runs out and the placenta (sorry to be gross) stops working well as a filter.

Today I have an appointment, so hopefully it's good news. If not, I'm going to be unhappy. LOL

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
This thread for some reason reminded me of the Friends episode where Rachael is haivng the baby (season 8, episode 23-24). The part where she tells the nurse that they should just start a fire under her and smoke the baby out, lol. She had been in labor for a really long time already, lol. Too funny!

I just had to share that......I hope all goes well for you and baby! You MUST share pics once she has arrived! That's an order! :giggle:

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
haha i remember that friends.... i thought it was funny when the doc told her that sometimes... action and spicy food helps start labor and she says she wants to eat something spicy when doing the action... once ross agrees she goes into labor

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah yes, the Friends episode. I just love it when Rachel takes out Ross when she's pushing. ROFL!!!

I remember when everyone else was having their baby and she was still in the room. Or when Chandler's ex Janice came in and went into labor before her! LOL!! I personally would love to be like the one who had very mild contractions and acted like it was no big deal.

And Nikko, trust me, there will probably be lots of pictures. People will probably be sick of them after a while. LOL

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
LOL!! I was lovely to my husband when i was in labour with our son although i dont know why because it was him that put me in all that pain hehe! My son was 10lb 2oz and i had a natural birth!! Let me tell you i felt every ounce of that child lol and wished i could have had a c-section it has gotta be better than all that pain and pushing!! I still didnt get away with having stitches and ended up with about 20 odd :(
And the maddest bit is i am desperate for another one lol i want to do it ALL again!!!!

I hope your bubba comes soon xxx

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
my granny had 5 kids all natural and the smallest one was 9 lb 8 oz and the biggest was like 10 lbs 3 oz ... crazy lady.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really wish I could do a natural birth...no pain meds or anything. But, I'm too weak for that (I admit it! LOL!). I tried going with no epidural with Gabe, but the contractions were getting to be too painful and I recall whispering to the nurse that I wanted one! Haha!

My friend had no choice when she gave birth to her son. Her blood platelets (spelling?) were too low and they couldn't give her an epidural. So, she had to go au natural. She pushed him out in 30-45 minutes, simply because she couldn't stand the pain!!

And as far as being nice to hubby, I was pretty darn nice to him the entire delivery. Not one swear word at him! Hahahahaha! We'll see if I'm like that this time around.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Maybe your sweet little one is waiting for the exact date, all my cousins had theirs on the exact due date lol...I just watched that episode of Friends like 2 weeks ago lol...but just in case I am still sending all the vibes I can lol...we will have to hang an eviction notice on you lol

I did a natural birth...no meds nothing...it hurt so bad, but they were so worried what the meds would do to me (lots of medical problems)

My mom nearly beat up the doctor to make them keep me in the hospital and induce if need be, my regular doctor went on vacation so I had her on-call cover person...I never met him, he went to diner when I went into labor and my mom delivered my daughter at the hospital lol...good thing mom was a nurse...I think Ashley heard all the yelling and fighting and wanted to see what was going on lol...it was all worth it, when they put that perfect little baby in my arms...I almost forgot how bad it hurt lol

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, if I don't go into labor this week, I have an induction scheduled for 8 a.m. on January 6th. I do hope that I go soon.

The doctor gave Dan a "homework assignment," and I'm hoping most of you catch my drift. Being a family forum, I don't want to say exactly what it was. And he helped me along a little bit by doing something, again, I don't want to say what it was. But, I'm guessing those who have had children will know what I'm talking about.

Hopefully in the next couple of days I go into labor.

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
I haven't ever had a child, but I know what you're talking about, lol. I really hope you don't have to wait that long, you must be uncomfortable already and anxious to see her by now!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts