Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night around 11:45 one of my mice sounded like it was wheezing. I picked her up and held her, i was trying to figure out what was wrong but since she doesn't like me too much she couldn't sit still long enough. i came out here to look at different type of things it could be and found some information. When i went back into the room, which wasnt even 20mins later she had stopped and was acting and looking fine. does any1 know what might have happened to Yang??
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she is only 8 months old...i keep her and my other 6 mice on "SUN SEED sunthing special Shredded aspen bedding" should i go out and buy another one? and i will do that thank you so much.

UPDATE: she is still wheezing but it wasnt as loud and pronouced as it was last night, right now its small and only when she is round her pup....which is weird

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,815 Posts
It could be a URI [upper respiratory infection] and those need antibiotics and she'll need to see a vet. URI's can be very very deadly.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,815 Posts
Sure :) I hope that it isn't a respiratory infection, but with medicine it can clear up very fast. Other than that it could be an allergy to the bedding or something, so you might want to try a different brand.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,815 Posts
Updates?

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,815 Posts
Glad she's doing better :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.