Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Pet-Lovers,

I’m a community ambassador for an awesome place called Quirky. We make products by getting people to come together and share their ideas. For a better explanation of our process, check out our website’s “Learn” section at quirky.com/learn

Right now, we’re collecting ideas for a shampoo-dispensing pet grooming tool, into the next stage of our process, the “Concept Phase”. In this phase, we ask for members of our community to submit sketches, images, videos, and other visuals that illustrate potential design directions for the product. If you’ve ever had a brilliant idea for how to clean your dog in a better, easier way, or even if you just want to join our exciting community of creative thinkers from around the world, come check out Quirky and jump right in!

Here’s a link to our Quirky blog post about the current project for the shampoo-dispensing grooming tool: aquirkyblog.com/2011/07/notes-from-the-field-workin-at-the-dog-wash-yeah

Hope to see all you pet lovers helping Quirky create some awesome new pet products! If you have any questions, just write to us at [email protected]

Rock on,
Jeremy
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't necessarily have a specific idea for how to do this, but I have a bichon frisse and we spend a fortune ($60 every 2 months) keeping him groomed. If there were a device which would make keeping him clean and matt-free less of a hassle, we would be first inline!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Create something that would help many animals in shelters to make the place and animals there in good condition when it comes to grooming them, making the work easy for the volunteers and staffs there..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts