Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
canis lupus familiaris
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bike gang was hanging out around my house and decided to try to start trouble (low and behold my landlord is an ex member....) Well they set fire to a bunch of our house so I'm staying with family...that isn't so cool about how I feed my dogs or them sleeping inside. I am hopefully getting out Saturday to my own place but my kids have gone through a lot. Spyro has some severe trauma to his mouth and will be going through a series of mouth work. Loki and Luna are just pure beat up. I have no doubt about it that they did it :(

Anyway I don't have much money and the place we're moving to has a patio but no front area. This will be a very quick transition! Spyro is coming out of the hospital on Monday and has never lived without a yard. As far as I know, Loki hasn't either. On top of that, Loki has cried every night in the crate but just has a history of getting into trouble when left out at night. Luna originally came from an apartment so I'm not as worried about her. She doesn't cry but does piddle when anyone reaches out to pet her now.

I'm planning 3 walks a day for everyone as well as a spot where they can go potty on the patio. The area I'm moving to was the one I grew up in and I don't mind going out at night (the hobos here are quite friendly.)

Anyone know how to make the transition easier? Trying to build confidence back and get them used to living in an apartment.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Wishing well and success on your moving, when you chosen the best house and moved in, put leash on your dogs and show them around to get familiar with, let them play and sniff if they like, then bring them to their beds or rest area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts