Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help!!! i wanted my male rabbit to meet my friend male rabbit so that she can bring him more often but my rnnit who is very visios started to hump him??? wud gettin him neutered help??:(

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
It's not a very good idea to introduce intact male rabbits: They will fight and possibly injure each other. Whether or not he is around other rabbits, you should really get your bun neutered. It makes them easier to litter box train, less aggressive, and eliminate any possibilities of reproductive cancer.

And even once your rabbit is fixed, you shouldn't introduce them unless you plan on bonding them.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
What Jess said. Also, are you serious? Can you please use spell-check to correct your mistakes? I don't know of any 13 year olds who spell so bad.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry just stop pestering me i can spell properly im just lazy and write as quick as i can

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Oh, lol take your time!!! Nobody here is running away. We're here to help and share experiences! It is hard to read, though, an extra minute to look over it before posting would really help us out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts