Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been meadering around here now for a couple of weeks but never introduced myself. I am not a typical forum jumper I am too loyal to belong to a thousand of them. I usually visit another forum that is set up very much like this one but is almost void of activity.

Visiting this one is like reading a book backwards you get to know the current people by what your reading and begin to learn their personalities, likes and big time dislikes. then you reasearch some into the past and see were everyone came from and how they got thier pets its so much fun. I guess what i am saying is this is a nice home you all have here.

Anway enough of my rambling we have finaly settled on another pet. Date of arival to be determined but Kassidy and I are getting two piggies now I just need to find a close enough Shelter or rescue or breeder which is proving to be a pain.
well all, thanks for having me and I'm sure I'll be around here for a long time to ask plenty of questions and get smart, then I in turn can help others as well. In the words of my 2 year old Peace Out Yo!

Rat Man Doooo:hehe:

Oops almost forgot,
cats: Smuge, Incky, Nigiel
Rabitt: Nemo

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Very nice of you to introduce yourself to us :)

:welcome5: to PT!! :confetti:
You will really like it here. It is a fun place full of interesting, fun people who really love thier pets and animals in general.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I thought your name looked familiar! I was going to join that other forum, had seen your name there! I guess I made the right choice here because of the activity is more, well, active?!

Welcome, from one newbie to another!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SueD Ah ya I recogonize your name too welcome as well I look forward to learning tons from everyone.

Rat Man Doooo:wavey:

·
Registered
466 Posts
welcome, though I already met you in the "pet store" thread. Look forward to your posts lol.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk!! :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all, I thought it would be good to intro my self. I din't want people to be like who is this guy.....:rolleyes:

PT Rocks Man

Rat Man Doooo:approve:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts