Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I know I kinda dissappeared for a while (Personal Family Issues). But I am back and Oh my has Gypsy Grown! LOL So here's some pics I know Charlene (I think I spelt that right hehe) has been anxsiously waiting on...

These were taking about a week ago so they are the most recent ones I have. I do have some from two weeks of age and on I might put up later so yall can see how much she's grown :D

Standing all pretty

Getting a Drink.

Owww Gotta Itch, Gotta Itch

I love this Pic.. hehe

Baby Meets Pig hehe

Her and My Fiancee

Rearing Up..She's a Fiesty Lil Thing hehe

Oh and here's a Pic of Momma

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I'm IN LOVE! She is adorable. And your land is so dreamy. I would love to see the rest of it. You look like you live in a forest. It is absolutely beautiful. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I have missed you. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems, nothing to serious, I hope. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Oh, girl, you made my day! They are looking great. She has grown so much and she is really going to be one shining star! More pictures, more pictures, MORE, MORE, oh, sorry, I got carried away! Hee hee! :photo: As many as you can produce would be greatly appreciated though. Hee hee. Try to be around more, I missed you too much! :yes:

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
awww such a cutie!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank-You. She is my WHOLE World.. I love her SOOO much. I will message you the details about the other thing(s). Getting ready to post some pics of Cactus and Rain as well So be looking hehe

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You got a video camera? Oooooh that would be SO cool to see video of your horses! She has the coolest markings on her face... I am definitely in love. Can I have her? :gimme:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah..I have one.. I will have to do a Introduction Video lol That's a great idea..

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank-You.. She thinks she is a little Princess haha

·
Registered
745 Posts
She is beautiful!!! So adorable, Thank you for sharing the pics! I would love to see a Video too ^^

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
aww shes so beautiful! you take great pictures too! I like the one of her drinking.. and mzkity is right, your looks so picture perfect :heart:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts