Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Formerly Known as mya_papaya
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, dont know if anyone remembers me but ive been unable to get to a computer for sooooooooooo long! last time i was on here i am sure i had told everyone about my miscarrage...... that was a sad sad event....... well...... i know alot of you guys are gonna call me irresponsible and such but here goes........... i found out in november that i was pregnant having concieved around july 25th, the miscarrage was in june...... i am now 30 days away from my due date, i am having a baby boy....... me and the papa are so excited lol......

ive had some other changes since i was last on here......

my bf bought me an adorable puppy for xmas..... chipomshihtzu......mixed up little guy........ kinda slow minded as well lol......

his name is peanut :) if he was human hed be like one of those dimwitted surfer dudes! i swear!:p

still got my ozzy:) hes such a fat little kitty cat :p

so to all the people i knew when i was a pawtalk addict....... and the new people on here...... anything interesting happen while i was 'away'? :p hey tokes u still go on here???

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats on the baby! Welcome back!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
congrats on your pregnancy! i think you know that us PT'ers want PICS!!! :D

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
this is a pic of peanut a week before i got him........ he was so tiny!!!! :heart:

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMFG it wont post it because theres a 'bad' word in the link...its not like the word is gonna be showing if the pic were to work.. what the f!!!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i filled in the word and it's a cute puppy! :)

i want BELLY pics :D :)

·
Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,405 Posts
Yea luv i'm still hovvering about. Been hovering abouts PT for quite a few years now.

Dont often post threads in here now but..

Great news on the imminent bundle of joy.

( ( HUGS ) )

Toky-Ohki_Ascended = ^ _ ^ =

1 - 9 of 9 Posts