Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My regions Year end award ceremony is this weekend! yaya I'll be getting updated pictures AND videos of Dartanion & I as well as some pictures of Zilly for you to check out :D.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I can't get the videos to work but here are some pictures of Zilly & D I couldn't get any of him jumping because our camra is tempermental. I'll post the award ceremony asap tomorrow when it is over :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pictures

OH I am on the MoonDartanion & I won 3 Championships today at the award ceremony! Oh I am so proud of him. Please don't think I am trying to say I am better than anyone else I am just so excited and proud of Dartanion and it's nice to know such hard work really does pay off!

Titles won:

2008 18-34 English Champions
2008 18-34 English Overall Champions
2008 Overall Riding Champions

In one picture the silver plates and middle "dimond" trophie was won today the others were this years previous high point awards.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
OH, Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Now, we haven't talked in some time. Fill me in on who this new horse is. Who is Zilly? What a BEAUTIFUL horse! I can't wait to hear about her.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH, Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Now, we haven't talked in some time. Fill me in on who this new horse is. Who is Zilly? What a BEAUTIFUL horse! I can't wait to hear about her.
Hehe Zilly is my friends wormblood, She wants to sell him as a "small" (horses 15.3H and under) hunter. He can clear 4'6" easily but she's a little to nervous to do lardger jumps with him so she asked me if I would like to. This would be my reaction: :hapdance::yay::headspin::eek: lol and of course I said yes. So now we are getting to know each other and I've jumped him a little and boy is he fun! He's got a huge jump and does get a little spooky but so far nothing stupid. He likes to work hard and please people, such a sweety!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts