Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

hey just a few questions, for rats?

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  jetson1401 
#1 ·
my rats are so cute:D
theyre massively antsy all the time though so i think i should let them out more; but i'm worried about rat 'stuff' being everywhere, especially if i let him hang out in my bed. soo should i be? and are they antsy bc they need out?

Discussion starter · #3 ·
hmmmm. thanks:)

Discussion starter · #6 ·
yeah i was gonna try and buy this one playpen at my local pet store its like 69.99 i think but i have to start working. i lost my one job after i bought my boys so im in major debt with my parentals. but i just got hired at a kennel. so :D

theyre males, they be my boys:D hopefully ill have 20 posts soon and you guys can see them finally! the one in my picture is my gerb, bent. which reminds me about how i have to get another one a them. ahhhhhhh. i let them out on my bed for an hour last night. i gave them some ritz crackers and some carrots and they went nuts for them :D i swear easton would go stupid for one of them.

you say they don't like feces everywhere in their cage, but it doesnt look like they care to me. its everywhere , and it can be vile at times.

so. is that bad?
hm thanks for all this advice tho.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
huh. so whats like the easiest way to teach litter box training?

Discussion starter · #13 ·
hahah im a high school student. i'm gone for 8 hours a day , and i have like other animals too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.