Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Hey Scrapbookers!

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Crittercall 
#1 ·
#2 ·
You're supposed to be scanning pictures - not looking for freebies on the 'net! You know I ordered some - now guess where I'll put them!!:D

I've slept most of the day while the housekeeper was here. It was nice - she worked in the living room area so I took that nasty little dog of mine and went to bed!

Sorry about the allergies - mine are acting up too since she's been here cleaning.

Critter :paw:

#4 ·
thanks also for posting this link. I bought a baby scrapbook idea book the other day. I think I might begin by scrapbooking a picture of our apt., the ultrasounds, and a picture of the obstetrician. These are all ideas I got from the book. Of course I had already thought of scrapbooking the ultrasound pictures.

#5 ·
I don't have a scrapbook for Zoe, but I do have a photo of the hospital where she was born in the front of the album. . . .

And Punx, don't be too quick on that blue paper! I'm holding out for a girl that I can be a surrogate g'mother to!!

Critter :paw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.