Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm Ally. I have two Degus that I just got yesterday. Before I got them, I actually never even heard of Degus!
Anyway I just joined so I figured I'd introduce myself. =P

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Hi! :wave: I never knew what a degu was at all until I came to PT. They dont have them in California as far as I know.
I am from SoCal.

You just got the degus without knowing anything about them first? Or maybe I am misunderstanding you ..???

Anyway if so this is just a note...dont take this the wrong way but its always wise to do research beforehand on any pet that you intend to get and bring into your home. Pets depend on us to know what they need and take great care of them.
I am sure youre doing research now in order to be able to take care of them. :)
On PT you will find helpful people here that can help you.

Looking forward to pics of your goos!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! :wave: I never knew what a degu was at all until I came to PT. They dont have them in California as far as I know.
I am from SoCal.

You just got the degus without knowing anything about them first? Or maybe I am misunderstanding you ..???

Anyway if so this is just a note...dont take this the wrong way but its always wise to do research beforehand on any pet that you intend to get and bring into your home. Pets depend on us to know what they need and take great care of them.
I am sure youre doing research now in order to be able to take care of them. :)
On PT you will find helpful people here that can help you.

Looking forward to pics of your goos!
No, I did a lot of research on what to feed them, what they drink, what they like, and all of that stuff. They're pretty happy now. What I meant is that until a couple of days before I got them, I had never heard of them.
Yeah, I'm still doing research now. =]

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:) That is great you did your research! :D Smart girl! :yes:
I am glad you were ok with me saying that anyway and not yell at me...lol!

ok...go take some pics :photo: and share them with the goo lovers..hehe

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) That is great you did your research! :D Smart girl! :yes:
I am glad you were ok with me saying that anyway and not yell at me...lol!

ok...go take some pics :photo: and share them with the goo lovers..hehe
I'm uploading a video of them running on their wheel together to Youtube so I can send you the link when it's done, if you want. But for now here's a picture:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Your babies are adorable!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cute ^ ^ You can find Degu's in any petstore in canada, they seem to have gained popularity here really quickly. I didn't know what they were either a year ago!

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
heyyah!
Welcome to Paw-Talk, have fun :D
xx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello!! My name's Kimmy, I have 8 animals in total and as I'm new I thought I'd introduce myself because I don't know what else to do! ^-^ So, hi!

Nice Degus. Never heard of them but they're cute! ^-^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts