Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new to the forums. Although i am only 13, i am VERY good with wild animals and like to study them. Just wanted to introduce myself. Im JD, i have a 2 Red Eared Slider's(both female), a hamster, and i live on a tropical island called trinidad, and i catch wild animals a lot, so i often have a Boa Constrictor( Im am yet to find one that isnt a red tail) or a Spectacled Caiman, or an iguana. i am on the hunt for a few right now that was spotted near my house yesterday. if anyone needs help catching a wild iguana, just ask me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AAAAAAAAAAA! cant get the pics to work!!! it keeps showing up as a red X. is this photobucket, or ami doing something wrong? i tried the Email & IM URL, and the direct link. same with both.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Nice pics BTW!

Apparently the laws (if any) are not restricted.MANY of the reptiles in the pet stores are wild caught.Yes,here in Canada too.There used to be a store here that was ONLY reptiles/amphibians and most of them were WC.They were closed down a little while ago,not because of WC animals...but for other reasons (not very clean...etc).

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
i think some places are different if the wild animal is from there, i used to take frogs and snakes and lots of other stuff from our land but normally put it all back soon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry bout my freaky looking eyes. one is fake, so it kinda sticks while my other eye moves around. no, there arent laws like that here.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello, nice pics! I love seeing bigger reptiles, theyr'e so cool. Don't apologise about your eyes, I hadn't even noticed them until you pointed it out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WOOT! i am going on a trip to the Caroni Swamp next monday!! lots of pics soon!! man, its rainy season here, and i have been seeing caiman all up and down the ravine. yesterday, we saw THREE baby caiman just sitting there about 3 feet from the bank. little cuties. we saw a four footer last week. OH!! just remembered! i caught one about 2 weeks ago. poor thing. i want to start a bussiness where i help catch caiman and stuff. some people herehave REALLY big Caiman problems. let me find the pics of the recently caught one. they arent very good though because they dont show me holding them, and you cant REALLY tell how big she is. she was VERY vicious.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dang. it was cancled due to a sudden tropical storm. well, going monday( unless another storm hits. man, i have been told you can see Boa constrictors hanging five feet from your head in the tree. caimans in the water, and Trinidad famous Scarlet Ibis. sweet mutha of pearl. sounds lioke heaven.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts