Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a quick hello to you all from a newbie :) I have just got 2 gorgeous girl degus today after a lot of research and a lot of nagging from my eldest son! And I'm so pleased that I did. They are beautiful and so interesting (I was sat watching them for ages! Very sad i know :lol:) Im sure I will be asking you guys for lots of advice in the next few weeks (as long as you dont mind) :) xx

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk and congrats on your new degus! :)

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome :) You will love you're little girls, I am now overrun with little ones and I love them all very much. I'm about to have 4 cages to house them all and I can't stop watching them when they are playing they are so much fun :) And so loving too :) My adult females are really becoming such love bugs it's adorable ;) They climb up on my shoulder and groom my hair! They are so much fun :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
A lot of great information on google for degus, make sure you check out degutopia as well as a few other degu forums.

key thing is their diet and a large cage, as well as having at least 2!

·
Registered
90 Posts
and if you have any questions you cant find im sure someone on here will give yeah a quick responce... and I hear you my degu cages get watched more than our television these days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts