Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to you all - the fellow suggie lovers on here! :lol:

Well my name is April - I am 27 and I have 9 sugar gliders
Sprocket, Cricket, Mokey, Gobo, Wembly, Dixie Lou, Joe Dimaggio, Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean
I also have a russian blue cat named Dragon and my folks have a calico named Daisy and a min-pin chihuahua named Ginger
I love my suggies to death and am not ashamed to say that the majority of my single person disposable income goes thier way - toys, treats, cages, mealies, cage sets, vet check ups more toys ect ect - lol
I also make cage sets with a good friend of mine as well and we also make toys which I put in with my suggies to see if they like them before selling them - so all toys are suggie tested and approved for the masses! - ha ha As of now I have somewhere around 15 cage sets - lol I just find them so cute and when we make one that I love alot of times I end up snagging it for myself - which isn't the best for business but oh well - ha ha:crylaugh:
Aside from my sugar glider and animal in general interests I also love movies and music, watching tv, chatting online, swimming, camping, fishing (in the summer obviously) spending time with family, playing card games, traveling (although I hate leaving my babies behind I have a trusted friend that also has gliders that lives in town here) reading, meeting new people, keeping in touch with friends via email and phone calls, stuff like that.
So thats a bit about me
feel free to shoot me a PM if you would like to - would love to hear from you!
Talk to you soon!
April :D

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
:wave: Welcome!

I don't have any sugar gliders but I would love to own them some day! I have been admiring them from afar for about 5 years now and worked with a pair of them at my last job. I think it will be some time still until I am ready for a pair of my own, but I'd love to see pictures and hear stories of your gliders.

I love your cats name, by the way! I've always wanted to name one of my pets Dragon, but haven't had any that really fit the name yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH my cat is TOTALLY a Dragon for sure - he is a bully for sure - too funny - well I dont quite know how to post pictures on here yet but if you want to email me feel free I can send pictures from my email address for sure - lol THAT I know how to do! lol Is that picture of your pet bunny? What a cutie pie!! so precious! I love rabbits - I had one once I named him Reggie - but I had to move back in with my folks and my brother is DEATHLY allergic to rabbits so I had to find him a new home - I was so sad!! I cried like a baby! he was my special little guy! I miss him!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :) One day I plan to get a pair of sugar gliders, I love them!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I don't have any "suggies" either.

They are actually VERY hard to get in my province and I have never seen one in person,although I did hear one of the pet stores had a couple...but I never seen them.They are cute little animals though.I look forward to seeing pictures of your crew.Once you get 20 posts you can post photos.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know I am counting down the posts til I can post pics - lol I have a whole bunch I am just a waiting to share with ya'll!!
lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts