Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Lauren and I'm a college student in Georgia. I just moved into a new apartment, and I of course had to ask about the pet policy before committing. The landlord told me that the only pets that don't result in extra payments are rats, mice, and hamsters. Needless to say, I have heard that rats make wonderful pets, and have always wanted one, so my boyfriend and I just got two baby rats about a week or two ago, and they're sooo sweet!

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lauren! :) You'll find many rat lovers here open to offer advice and sharing pictures. You may post pictures on the forum once you reach 20 posts. *There haven't been recent threads on rodent pictures in a while <wink wink>

· Registered
3 Posts
am i also welcomed here or not?
Its ahsan akhtar here from paksitan. altough here in my country very few people who love pets.... but i am among some of those people who loves pets... specially i love dogs and i have my own puppy in my room.
Hope i will meet many other pet lovers here. and will enjoye this place..

Regards:
Ahsan Akhtar

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Hi and welcome Ahsan. Generally it is recommended newbies to the forum creat their own Intro thread to keep things fair. You may introduce yourself and your puppy and tell us more a bout yourself in another thread :)After 20 posts you may begin uploading pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.