Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I was searching for info on cockatiels the other day and came across this forum. I've been meaning to join a really good animal fanatic forum, and, I've found it! :)
I've loved and owned animals ever since I was born. Molly the toy poodle, Sadie the Sheltie, Frodo the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pogo, Jinx, Yoshi, Phoebe and Joey the cats, Duck Duck, Harry, Sally, Johnny 5 and Tommy the ducks, Chicken Little the bantom chicken, several rats, gerbils, guinea pigs, fish, hermit crabs, and one turtle, Cosmo the budgie/parakeet, Ozzie the lovebird, and finally, my very own pet, Silvie the cockatiel!!

I know there's more. My brain just hurts.

Anyways, I'm 17 and I absolutely love animals, if you can't tell. I've always wanted a horse, and I plan on getting an african grey parrot or some other kind of bird eventually.

*shuts up finally*

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll upload some when I can! But at the moment I'm actually getting ready to go on a ferry to see a friend who I haven't seen in over a year. So excited! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, wait.
No I'm not.
My mom is...well, I won't say what she is, because I don't want to get banned already. But I hate her because she suddenly decided to not drive me to the ferry dock because she is too TIRED.
So, I guess I won't be gone after all.

·
Registered
852 Posts
HI and Welcome to Paw~Talk!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi and welcome to the best pet forum around.Post pics of your babies.

Sorry you didn't go see your friend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts