Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my male wont stop trying to hump my female, which she doesnt want, she squished herself in the corner of the cage wile i was getting my other cage ready and my male just kept humping her back. so hes staying in the extra cage for a few days but i was wondering how long my female will be in heat so i know when its safe to put them back together (and yes i checked my male to make sure there wasnt a fur ring from the humping hes fine)

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
He will not stop humping her, just because she gets out of heat.

If she stresses over being humped, you really should separate them permanently

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have them together cuz when their in seperate cages all they do is sit in the corner and look sad.
but thats the weird thing when i let them out to play he humps her sometimes and she just jumps around and bounces off the walls and ignores it so i was really confused by how she acted last night

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
Imo you should think about getting another male and female, so you can have them in same sex pairs

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had another male for a wile becuase my friend could take care of him, he played well with loki but when i tryed putting them in a cage together they would fight.
i put loki back with murry today and he hasnt tried to hump her and theyve been cuddling so i think yesterday was just a bad day or something. still going to try and save up to get him fixed soon though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts