10 gallon community tank with a male betta
5 gallon with betta
5 gallon with betta
2 gallon with betta
2 gallon with betta

So I have 8 tanks :)

#11 · (Edited)
I have:

26g- 3cichlids and a tetra you try catching it with a ton of cave like things and hes fine been there for 2years I did not purposely put him in
10g-betta and 6platies
1g-empty

And soon 12gallon with a blue lobster
thats great to hear you re getting a crayfish! just note that there are two kinds:Procambarus and Cherax..the first one will get around 5 in or less...while Cherax gets huge! 8in or more so a 12 gal in the latter case would be too small....plus Cherax blue version wont be as bright..just thought id give a heads up...ohh and with fish..unless you want them as feeders i wouldnt recommend putting any in since they will be eaten...may take weeks to months but they will be dinner..cant wait to see some pics when you get it!:)

what kind of cichlids do you have...bc some are rather peaceful and so having a tetra with them is ok..what kind of tetra is it?

#3 ·
I have:
30 gallon Empty
2 - 10 gallons Also Empty
1 gallon Empty

I am fish free right now because we are planning a cross country move in the next year... fish don't travel well.

#6 ·
A 20gallon with a goldie and 2 danios (goldie thinks its a danio and wont come out of corner with out friends lol)
A 10gallon with 2 platies
Dont know if these count but...
40gallon w/ 11 hermies
15gallon w/ hammie
About 4 empty 10gallons
1 empty 20 gallon
Random empty 2 and 5 gallons
I need to get rid of some, lol!

#8 ·
29gal with 3 guppies, 1 albino cory and 1 Elegan (i think) cory, and a bunch of pond snails.

10gal cycled with one monster pond snail and a bunch of babies.. not eventually its going to be a puffer tank, but i think it will be a quarantines tank until after we move.

and one empty 10gal and an empty 1gal

#9 ·
20 gal- occupied to a hammy
20 gal- empty
10 gal- empty
50 gal- empty
50 gal- empty

(These empties had various fish, frogs, turtles, salt fish, and so on. But not all in the same tank)

#12 ·
what kind of salamanders do you have?

#13 ·
I have MTS...I currently own 7 tanks (waiting to reciev an 8th tank on tues):
1x65
1x50 (arriving tues!)
1x33L
1x29 (empty)
1x20L (hoping for a badis species tank)
3x10 (empty)

#17 ·
lol lets see I have two 2 gallon tanks that I use for my Bettas and I have 2 10 gallon tanks which I just got..at a yard sale actually a few weeks ago...I'm planning on using one for Land Hermit Crabs..and one for some Dwarf Puffer Fish which I have yet to get but am preparing for as of right now.

#18 ·
2.5 gallon tank-Nemo my betta
2.5 gallon tank-Ruby my betta-he is in a 1g because he got some fin damage and I am watching him and keeping his water sparkling clean
1g-Coral my betta is moving to a 2.5g next month
1g-Liberty my betta he has Swim bladder problems so he gets around alot easier in a 1g.
Someday I plan to have a blood parrot cichlid in a 55g.tank

#20 ·
I've cut down a bit but these are the tanks I have now...

40-gallon long future brackish tank (shared with my mom)
37-gallon (may be a 40) marine reef (no animals yet)
10-gallon marine FOWLR
10-gallon freshwater planted
10-gallon (empty...it's a back-up/quarantine/hospital tank)
5-gallon freshwater planted dwarf puffer tank
3-gallon freshwater adf/clam tank (some live plants)
2-gallon (empty...used mostly for quarantine/acclimation)
1-gallon drip acclimation tank (for small fish/sensitive medium fish)

And if we're doing reptiles...

10-gallon tall crested gecko tank (getting a 20 soon)
7-gallon cane toad tank (he's not that large for a cane toad)
3-gallon quarantine tank (though it houses a spring peeper right now)

Hmm. I thought I cut back but I still seem to have a lot of tanks :lol:. But most are small so it's all good.

#22 ·
1 75g sitting on the deck till we get a stand built (it'll be built into the built in shelves in the living room) and I'm thinking 2-3 Oscars.

2 55g One is my community tank with 3 african ropes, 1 dragon fish, 2 algae eaters, one pleco, 5 not full grown angels and a betta container with 5 males. the other 55g has about 70+ dime - a bit smaller than quarter size baby angels. (i've been selling those, use to be just over 100)

1 30g that's my breeder tank with one cory cat and mom and dad angel, no fry as of yet, but soon I expect.

1 20g that's sitting in my garage waiting for a time when I can build a fish room, or if I need it for another pair of breeders if the ones in my 55 ever pair off.

2 10g one is my quarentine tank currently with 2 angels that I just got from someone who's other fish were picking on them. so fins are torn and they aren't happy. but I'm medicating them and hope they'llbe better soon (I just got them today) the other 10 has one male betta who I hope will soon lay his bubble nest.

1 5g with a few female bettas all egg heavy and waiting...lol

then various betta bowls, but it's getting too cold and we keep our window open at night, so it's too cold in the bowls. which is why they are allin the heated betta separator in the 55.

I've got pics of my angels and bettas on my website:) www.signsofyourtimes.us

#23 · (Edited)
Well... I just took down some tanks a few weekends ago and rehomed some fish... (one tank leaked , mother freaked)
I no longer have my platies or crayfish , but I still do have Bod the betta and the cichilds and the tetra .

I don't know if their dwarfs... but they all look different even though their from the same parents (got them from a breeder) Its kinda creepy ... I have to try and get pictures of them so show you what i mean. :)

Nw Tank list:
1 gallon - bob the betta (soon to be moved into a larger tank)
26 gallon- cichlids and tetra

#25 ·
Fish Tanks

I moved about a year ago and have not gotten all of my tanks set back up. Currently I have a 20 gallon with two frontosa and 3 synodontis catfish, a 50 gallon with two sunshine peacocks and 3 regal peacocks and 2 synodontis cats. Empty I have a 30g, 5 x 55g, 3 x 10g and a number of 2.5 gallon tanks that I used to raise fry in when I was breeding African cichlids.

I am still hoping to breed the two frontosa. I had 5 of them until we had an ice storm last December that knocked the power out for nearly a week. I did lots of water changes (we have gas hot water heater), but still lost most of my frontosa.

Here are a few pics.
Organism Fish Cuisine Tail Terrestrial animal

#26 ·
Currently, I have...
20 gallon containing 3 salamanders
30 gallon temporarily containing a young bearded dragon
30 gallon containing three Alligator Lizards
50 gallon containing a bearded dragon
10 gallon containing fish
15 gallon containing baby sulcata
10 gallon containing leopard gecko
15 gallon containing nothing currently (it's cycling right now)
5 gallon containing betta
10 gallon containing betta
Nine one gallons containing one betta ea.

Stratikans, I have fire bellies.

#27 ·
views

I just gone through this site and it was found that it is really an amazing one.In this site those who are fond of antiquarians can get some valuable things from this site and they can share their views.Well i don`t have tanks but after going through this i am very much interested to have one.Thanks.

=============================================================

raj

Aquarium supplies

#29 ·
a 20 gallon with three small fantails (will upgrade as soon as possible)
a 10 gallon with guppies (males)
a 10 gallon with guppies (females)
a 5.5 gallon with a Betta

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.