Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a hard time figuring out how old callie is. We got her on the 3rd(so it's been 3 days and the lady said she was 3-4 days old) and she's starting to just open her eye's a teeny bit. I already emailed the lady though she never got back to me about how old either jasmine or callie really are. On the ad she posted she posed for jasmine at 45 weeks old(no idea how old that really is) as my hubby said she was really sketchy(she met him at a tim horton's and only said thank you and sped off)

I will get better pictures tomorrow as we are staying the night at my mom's house and will be dropped off tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Oh? I couldn't tell and I'm sure there needs to be a face shot to determine. BUT she is such a cutie!!! Her momma is gorgeous too! :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eggroll looks alot bigger than callie(she is pretty chubby) I know she is more than 5 days old since she doesn't have her umbilical cord. I will get some pictures so you can see how little her eye's are open.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
ill try and find u a better picture of eggroll from when she was laying down, eggrolls a big kitty thou when we found her her eyes werent open and she couldnt of been anymore then a few days old. Mom says appearntly thats a photo from 2 weeks after her eyes are open, my mistake. Ill find u one from when she first opened her eyes. mom said she was about 2 weeks old when she opened them

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She look's about the same size. I was able to find some picture's that i took yesterday of her. Hopefully these will help some.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
yah eggroll was about that size, so almost 2 weeks old id say.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok thanks. I am glad i am able to find out the closeness of her age since the lady lied about how old she was.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Vets can usually guess their age by their teeth development

·
Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
Yeah, I would say she looks about 2 weeks. Was she the only kitten of the whole litter?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts