Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so excited to find a pet forum that includes all sorts of rodents! Makes it easier to be able ask for general questions without attitude or being completely ignored! :D

I'm a new mum to a feisty gerbil, Sami, who's slowly coming around from being completely antisocial to enjoying a little attention (on his terms of course!). And recently rescued a darling mouse from some folks that were unknowingly being left with all their in-laws pets! Hanway's been a bit skitish after two months of neglect, but enjoys playing on my keyboard as I type. I think he's fond of the clicking of the keys hehe! :)

But I'm Heather, I'm 24 and an Army Brat from Kentucky. I moved out to Texas about four years ago for school since my degree was fairly new enough there wasn't much offered in the East (of course now, after dealing with out of state etc it's in every other school! :rolleyes: ) So the boys keep me company while I draw, paint, and stay up till 4AM finishing projects for class!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk :) hope you enjoy your stay theres lots of interesting facts on here to learn and a lot of fun people to chit chat with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts