Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i went in to check on my little goos tonight and as many will know i just got them not too long ago from a lady who told me they were 4 and are all brothers... anyways after letting them climb on my hand 1 at a time (yes they finally do this now :) but only when they choose and thats ok with me) but they are all the exact same size/weight except 1!! who is super big but just on the lower belly region :S i looked under them and watched videos on sexing them and they all looked the same but now does that mean there is 1 female to 3 males?? and worse is she pregnant with her brothers babies?? i dont want anything to happen to my goos and i dont want to bring defected babies into the world i dont want to think of the life they would have if they have things wrong with them :( i feel like the worlds crappiest goo owner now for letting this happen... how long are they pregnant for if she is pregnant? do i have to take her out... what do i do!!!???

· Resident Aquarium Nerd
10,108 Posts
It's impossible to give advice without knowing the genders for sure. You really have to properly sex them asap. I've scooped rodents up into clear containers to get a better view.

If you're not able to do it, take photos and post here. If that's not an option, see if your vet can do it.

EDIT: Gestation is about 90 days. If s/he truly is pregnant and showing obvious signs, she's far along already.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.