Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fashion Animal Freak :)
1,307 Posts
Oh hun i feel for you im stressed out atm with my boys aswell !
*hugs*

Well when did you notice the fighting?
Would he be cage agressive ?
Is there any of the rats that he doesnt fight with maybe you could split them into 2 groups for a while untill huskie gets neutered.

He might be hitting puberty and thats why :(
Neutering i think would help.
Does he bite you for nothing?
Or only when you try and bother him ?

I hope someone helps you someone with experiance.

Love ya xx

·
1,307 Posts
Nikkita the other night i had to seperate my babies because of novo's wounds and toto went mad dragged a bag into his cage teared it up.
Ripped his boxes up chewed on the bars and everything, and i actually thought novo would be the more upset one but he wasnt which maybe is a good thing that if toto does need to be PTS :( but.. what i done to get toto more calm was put a cuddly toy in beside him and he calmed right down.
Maybe try and get a small teddy about his size to keep him company.
And yes more space might do him good because he will want you more then his buddies now because there away from him!
Good luck babes x

·
1,307 Posts
Nikkita i know your capable of handleing your boys so hun you do what is best for everyone!
Anya that is some very useful info you gave nikkita and i enjoyed reading it! it was very useful for me also :)
Yes the stuffed toy has worked for me brilliant like if my 2 boys get in a squabble and they sleep seperately i always give them a toy and they cuddle into it, ive also caught toto trying to play fight with it LOL!

So hun you do what your heart is telling you because either way your boys will always be happy with you xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts