Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, its been over a year since I have been here? :confused: And even though I was here then, I didn't stick around the last time I checked in. So much has changed/happened in all this time. I wonder how many old members are still around and how many new people are here?

My daughter is 9 years old now, I have a 1 year old polydactyl cat, 12 rats (still my #1 passion, that will never change) and some assassin snails. I hope to get a dog in the near future too once me and my boyfriend move in to another house.

Anyways I am back. How is everyone doing?

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
Hey lisa been even longer for me I think I was gone for like 4 or 5 years. So much has happened in y life as well. I decided for the heck of it today to see if the forum was still here because I am bored. hope all is well with you
Melissa

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow, it's nice to see you guys getting back together after all this time!
I wasn't around when you both were, but since I've joined participation has slacked way off.
Maybe you two and Sasami will be able to breathe some life back into the place. :D

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
Looked at quiet a few profiles it seems as if a lot of us dropped off around the same time

·
Super Moderator
322 Posts
I am glad that you are rejoining the discussions on paw talk. I hope that your sister also comes back to paw talk.

·
Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,405 Posts
= ^ _ ^ =

I remember VanillaRat from back in the day and LuvMeTrue is another familiar name.

You know old Tokes will always be here. I joined Paw Talk two months after Cabbit Patch. My first ever community shut down in 2006. Gotta hand it to Paw talk for holding out all this time.

Old friends will gather and there will be a rebirth of the online community along with newer members.

Just you wait.

* holds head in hands *

:lol:

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
hopefully that happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts