Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working with D for over a year now on lead changes. I've done the pole work, jump work, cross cantering, He knows which lead to pick up when he never makes a mistake. So yesterday while riding I ask for a change and he ignores me. My friend said to try wiggleing my crop and maybe that will make him change and I try and.... YES HE CHANGED like he has been doing it his whole life! I almost cried!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Oh, Fae, I am so happy for you. Isn't it amazing how just the littlest thing can make a difference? Now, all you need to do is catch it on video for me! LOL

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really need to work on getting videos and pictures for everyone! Dartanion & I Jumped about 3' the other day! haha we are officially at pre-green hunter height! muah ha ha! I'm so excited. We have our first show is over a month on the 14th at D'alonzo Ranch and dang is it expennsive! $15.00 a class lol I've been living in hick town for too long LOL. I'm going to check out what the high point awards are because if they are nothing to talk about I will probably just go there to get fence class practice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts