Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Salamander Buffalokisser
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from Richard telling me that his dad is going to come get me at some point in time today to take my to my moms house so he can install her new dishwasher. I really don't have a problem doing this besides the fact that I have no clue when dad is showing up, he told Richard that he was going to stop working at this other place shortly then come get me. So in dad terms thats anywhere from 3 minuts to 5 hours away. A little annoying but not the reason for the post. Also moms dead bolt lock doesn't always like to work so you sit outside freezing your butt off trying to get the key to turn till it does or pray someone is home. Still not the reason for this rant.

My brother has this "friend" who is a girl. Now they say they are just "friends", but they sure don't act it. Anyways my mom and I don't hate her, but don't like her and CAN'T stand her. Does that make any since? She is almost always at mom's house hanging out with him, or there alone waiting for my brother to get off work, when my mom comes home from work. Mom doesn't like this cause she doesn't trust any friends of ours alone in her house. Anyways this girl is a totall Twitt. She makes no since when she talks, she just talks in circles and again makes no since at all. I swear my IQ drops every time I have to talk to her, I actually get headaches from her. Now mind you I am nice to her cause she is my brothers friend but its gotten to the point where if I am going to go over to moms to hang out or do my laundry I call my mom to see if she is there, and if mom is at work and she is there I won't go over. half the time my mom is calling me on the weekends to see if I need to go do something so she can get away from this girl.

Now the reason I don't want to go to moms today with dad is one this girl is there, two she is upstairs asleep in my brothers bed with him and they are just "Friends" so I am afraid of what I might walk into and three I really don't want dad to meet this girl. Dad will be nice enough to her but I don't really want to hear what I already know, which he will tell me when we are headed back to my apartment. Plus if they are still asleep when we get there I don't know how much noise is going to be made putting in the new dishwasher and that could wake them up and get my brother all mad because he was woken up before he wanted to be up. Never mind the fact that it will be like 10-12 when we are there. UGH I Just don't want to go.

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
Wow! She is quite a "friend" napping with your brother.

And I know I am too late posting this but if your brother got annoyed by being woken up you could have told him that next time he can install the dishwasher!

I hope it worked out and you were able to avoid her.

·
Salamander Buffalokisser
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I was able to avoid her cause dad never showed up. We are doing the dishwasher today. so all is good thanks Kathydip

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts