Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know I'm not the most "active" person on the forum and since there are now so many users and I can't keep track of everyone LOL I wanted to kind of get to know everyone(Iknow thats where the introdutions section comes in but I really can't keep track) ...So if you don't mind introducing yourself and telling something(s) about yourself I would really appreciate it.. I Love meeting new people esp. ones that are as crazy about their " Fur-babies" as I am! :heart: 0 Well it might be nice for me to tell those of you that don't know me who I am lol :lol: I'm Megan and I live on a small Farm in Va... I have a lot of rotten fur babies that keep me busy! I also am a child care provider and am finishing my senior yr of homeschool. I'm kind of shy (so that might be the reason for not being so active. Dont want to say anything wrong) But I really look forward to getting to know a lot more of yall a lot better lol

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Hi :) love your zoo! Nice to meet you ;)

i have 1 chinchilla, Andy. 1 Salamander Senor. 2 fire bellied toads Chomper and Dahmer. and a Betta, Jose. I live in Montana USA in an apartment and am a Jr. in college. Missoula is 187 miles away from my hometown, Dillon, MT I miss my dad but cope well :) I have a bf here and we will have a 1 year anniversary the end of May. ENJOY :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tarita! Nice to meet you too. :D

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:) you can call me Tara ;)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alrighty.....I have a funny nickname or maybe it's funny to me because I live on a farm lol Mines Nae lol I think of a goat everytime someone calls me that lol

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Yay, VA is for lovers!! My nickname is Mo, so that's pretty funny too. I have my two ratties, and my dog who stays with my parents since I'm in college and live in a tiny apartment. Next year I will have a bigger place and plan to get more ratties, but I still can't have my dog. He's getting old anyway, so I think it's probably better to just leave him where he's comfortable.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Hi, nice to meet you! :)

My name is Stephanie and I love all kinds of animals. I have two dogs (though I guess you could say I have three since I take care of my mom's dog), three rabbits, a hamster, a degu, a toad, a frog, freshwater and marine fish, aquatic hermit crabs, and land hermit crabs (they are technically my sister's but I'm like the co-owner). I'm also getting a Crested Gecko this weekend :D.

I live in New York with my parents and two younger siblings...plus their pets.

I'm also finishing my senior year of homeschooling (how neat is that?) and am thinking of becoming a vet tech. Oh, and I'm shy too. But not so much online :p.

I also like penpalling, hiking, anime/manga, learning new languages, writing, reading, music, and computers.

I'm a huge aquarium geek, too :lol:. I love all things aquatic...including plants and corals.

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
I have a female doberman that is just over 1 year old and two male cats that are just over 3 years old. I live wth my Fiance and we've been together about 4 1/2 years. We're getting married in 5 months, WOO-HOO!!

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Hi, my name is Carie and I am the proud mother to my beautiful little girl Ashley and to 2 dogs named Puppers (klondike) and Lady, and the proud owner of a gorgeous betta named Martin...I am madly in love with my long time boyfriend Ken and I so want some land so I can have a zoo like you :)

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Oh me next!! :D

Hello! My name is Michelle, people usually just call me Chell or Chelle. I'm a jr in college studying to be a wildlife biologist. I loooove animals of all kinds. Right now I have a bunny named Zeus, two bettas named Kiet and Kanya, and 5 african clawed tadpoles that are turning into frogs as we speak! I usually stay in NJ with my boyfriend of 6 years (yup, we've been together since I was 15, and nope - we're stillll not married ;) ) but during the school year I live in an apartment close to my school, which is in MA. I can't wait to graduate college so I can get a job with animals, and a house with my bf that I can fill with all my future furbabies. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Tammy, I live in Ontario, Canada I have a 15 yr old son, 1 hubby and a beautiful little rat Kila. I think day by day Kila is taking over the house and everyone in it! I will be getting another female rat in the next 2 weeks to keep my Kila company.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I'm kendalle i have 4 rats an iguana, and a guinea pig that live with me and at my parents i have a dog a cat and 2 cows.

I am a sophomore in college, i currently live with my EX boyfriend and its awkward. blah.

·
Still Waiting
444 Posts
Hi! :wave:
My name is Taban, I am going to move to California to study marine biology and hopefully become a marine biologist. I have two ratties, Nibbler and Kibbler, a chihuahua, Sweety, and a nephew pug named butterz and a niece english bulldog, Peaches.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hi there :) I'm Chantelle. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. My little zoo includes one dog (a 10 week old chihuahua puppy named Gidget), two cats (The White One and Napoleon), two degus (Jay and Silent Bob), and a foster cat who's about to have kittens. I'm 19 and I just finished my second year of a four year nursing program. :)

·
Title Thief Victim
3,089 Posts
My name is Carissa, I live in maine.
I have 7 cats, all but 2 are rescues
6 hermit crabs who are living in a 20 gallon tank, soon to be a 55 gallon.
3 dogs (wolf hybrid, pitbull and pomerianian.)
3fish tanks, 30 gal, 10 gal, and a 5 gal.
2 ferrets
2 leopard geckos
1 turtle
1 cockatiel
1 cricket.

and 5 more hermit crabs on the way.

I also love to play video games, I want to be a tornado chaser somday. I love animals (who doesnt on here? ) lol and umm...yea lol thats it.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hi,my name is Lisa.I have a 2 yr old daughter,Chloe.She will be 3 in June.I also have a boyfriend of over 3 yrs and Chloe's daddy named Jason.

My animal babies include:7 male rats (Zephyr,Jellyroll,Paco,Ninja,Armand,Ringalo and Milenko),2 mice (Misty and Milkshake),2 leopard geckos (Mystta and Bear),a African giant millipede (Slinky) and some fish,8 fancy goldfish and 3 bettas! I also sometimes foster dogs for Beagle Paws.

I am vegetarian too.

I am known as the "crazy rat lady" here in Newfoundland!Thats cool tho,I don't mind.I have bred rats and rescued rats before,and I am constantly educating people and promiting pet rats around here.The people in most of the pet stores know me as
the "crazy rat lady" too! :D

Also I am a proud and dedicated volunteer with two dog rescue groups! Beagle Paws - been with them almost 4 yrs and GPAC (Greyhound Pets of Atlantic Canada) - been with them for 6 yrs.I love what I do!

Thats me basically.I love meeting new people too!! :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi my name's Nikki.I have 2 cats Zippy and Pumpkin,a guinea pig Piglet,and 4 betta fish Nemo,Ruby,Liberty and Coral plus my mom has a quaker parrot named Sweet P.I love to read,play video games,take pictures and take care of my pets.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi,
I'm Michelle and I live in Ohio with my boyfriend, 2-year-old kitties (sisters) named Sprout and Goblin and a 5-year-old African Clawed frog. Our house was built in 1940 and we've been spending the last few years fixing everything darned thing that breaks!

Like the other Michelle, I've also been with my boyfriend for 6 years, almost 6.5 really and we're still not married either. But, I suppose I don't really care, lol.

I will be turning the big 3-0 on May 15th, and I'll admit to being a little freaked OUT by it!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Well, i know you probably have seen me all over the forum...im so addicted to this place! :lol: First thing in the morning...pawtalk...last thing before i hit the sack..pawtalk! :p Its cuz this forum is great...i just love the friendliness of the people here and the great info provided by members too.
They call me Luv or Luvy around here.
I am mommy to some spoiled chubby guinea piggies, Harriette and Twix. Also my dog Osa, my happy shepard chow mix. I also spoil some neighbor cats so much that they think they live here now! I am mommy to 4 cockatiels i have had since they were eggies. They don't know they are birds..they think they are human! I love all my tropical fishies too. I wish i could live on a farm like you and have even more animals. I wish i could have my own big zoo!
I live in the high desert of California and just love it here.:sun:
As you can see by my siggy i make homemade soaps..customized the way you want (scent, base and color wise) I have many designs. Just click the link in my siggy and you can take a peek at them. It's mostly for fun...i don't charge much for them. I love making them.
Well, glad to meet you and hope to get to know you more on the forum! And WOW your siggy is BIG!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone that repsonded and it's wonderful to meet each and everyone of you..I hope I will be able to post more often now that I kind of don't feel so lost in the sea of names on here lol... It's wonderful hearing about the types/breeds of animals everyone has...I would feel completely lost with out my babies...Esp. since 4 of them share the same bed as me lol (It's like having 4 extra pillows lol) But again it's wonderful to meet everyone!! I wanted to reply to each indivedal (Thats spelled wrong sorry) But I can't figure out how lol...Sorry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts