Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I hope someone can advise me. I have a Panda Syrian Hamster called Poppy who is about 1 1/2 years old. She looks quite normal and acting her usual self apart from ( and i do apologise for this) her toilet habits have changed. She has always drank quite a bit and urinated to match but after cleaning her out at the end of last week it suddenly hit me last night that her potty corner was still dry, I checked other areas in her cage and apart from her bedding area which was slightly damp was dry. I noticed her water bottle, which is changed every night,was virtually untouched. I immediately gave Poppy a piece of cucumber which she took off me and had ate some of it. Apart from that Poppy's behaviour is unchanged she's eating and acting her usual self. I hope someone can advise me, I don't want to take her to the vets unnecessarily as this will stress her out.

Many Thanks
Janie

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Janie and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I don't have hamsters and can't advise you on the matter, but I can assure someone should be along shortly who can. There are quite a few members here who are knowledgeable in this area and they usually check in every couple of days. So don't give up and kleep checking back. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Urgent care has rapidly gained immense popularity in the health care industry. Urgent care proves to be convenient and appropriate for those who do not get a timely appointment at a primary care physician office and are suffering from injuries that are of an acute nature. With the help of urgent care the patients can have easy access to quality medicine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.