Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

I need....

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  BarkingPup 
I use stove pellets. Virtually no dust (you can get different kinds of wood too), costs $5 for a 40lb bag and, with two cats and a rabbit, lasts me a month. Once the pellet has reached it's maximum absorbency it crumbles into dust and is easily cooped out. The only downside is poos stink a lot until the smell disperses. otherwise, I love it ^^

I had considered pellets but I thought no cat would ever be inclined to use them because they're pellets and not anything soft and fluffy or easily shifted. Your cats really have no issue with pellets?
Not at all. Both my cats switched to it right away and my chronic sifter still enjoys sifting them. I couldn't tell you if they preferred any of the other litters I tried beforehand but they seem to have no complaints about the stove pellets. It's the most dust-free litter I've ever used as well, which is good news for my allergies. I know that some cats refuse to like pellets at all but it's definitely worth a shot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.