Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter
6,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold Paige on Sunday. On one hand I'm kind of sad but on the other hand I'm very happy that she went to an awesome home. I went to the new owner's house and she takes excellent care of her other 3 horses and has a nice set up too. Paige is only about 5 miles away and I can go see her anytime. Her new owner invited me to go riding with her and I just may take her up on that before summer is over.

I kind of felt bad selling her but there's no point in keeping her if I'm not going to ride her. I have 2 other mares that I can go ride and I haven't had a ton of time to work with Paige, so at least she's going to a home where she'll be ridden.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Awwe, I'm sorry you sold her, but if it was right, and she is close, that is good. It is always a good feeling to find a good home where you know that they will be well cared for. It made me crazy to have one of my mares just sitting around and not getting the attention that I thought they wanted or needed. I love to pamper. I am so much happier with just one horse now. Do I see a pony in your future for your little girl? heh heh

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
congrats on making a tough choice. she'll be happy in her new home, it sounds wonderful :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts