Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
the bigger heart
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have and ipod touch and an android phone ... and I'm getting an iphone. With all this new technology wouldn't an pt app be sweet !

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
What would the PT app be? You can just log into the forum on your phone...I don't understand the point of an app?

Not everyone has the latest technology...I don't care for I-Pads and Androids. My cell works fine for me and does all that I need it to. And I have my laptop...works fine for me.
:)

That being said,do you have an idea? Or know how to get it started?
Other people might enjoy it.

·
the bigger heart
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like the facebook app has your messages and news feed, so basically it would be a condensed version of the forum. probably wouldnt have pics. my laptop and i arent friends right now haha but im away a lot so im realy into the app thing. i could talk to my computer nerds they could get one started if the admin who started the forum wouldddd want to.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Ohhh! I totally know what you mean now.
On my phone I can go onto Facebook and see feeds and such and sometimes pics,but they are tiny! Haha.

Anyways for that,I say maybe contact Michelle (Dragonrain) or Stephanie (Sasami)...they are not admins,they are moderators...but the admin has not been around in years now,so maybe these girls know more or how to get this started?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts