Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to adopt a PD. I live in Europe and can not find where would I adopt a baby PD direct form breeder. So that I would know who are the parents for my new family member :)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
you may wan to check to see if there illegal where you come from first :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes They are not illegal here... Our pet shops sell these cute guys but i would like to know who are hes/shes parents, sisters and brothers not just buy from a shop like my daily milk or bread... I think these kind on shops are not normal... If i would adopt my baby PD from this way I could not be sure that this animals mental health is normal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
you may wan to check to see if there illegal where you come from first :)
In Europe as far as I am concern is legal to have them as pet. What is not legal for all the countries, is the importation. For example, no PD caugh in the states can be sold here.

Regards

·
Registered
35 Posts
What country do you live in? I know of captive breeders of prairie dogs in some countries, but am not sure where you are to help you. You are welcome to message me privately at [email protected] for more assistance in this area. I have many clients in various countries and help with caring for them properly in captivity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts