Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a bunny, i want a cat, i want a dog, i want a tortoise

How ever, i can't afford them, so i am getting my fix by taking care of my friends puppy for the weekend, to help train him and there for i don't have to spend any money (i will probably get him a toy... but a cheap one) and possibly will take care of him the whole month of ramadon because he is feeling stressed about taking care of him when he is fasting for a month.

I'm wicked excited, it is the best option, i get a pet and don't have to pay for food woot!!

he is apparently having potty training troubles so i hope i can help with that. he is still young, just 10 weeks i think so obviously he will have issues with potty training.

I am also going to work on tricks like sit, stay, lay down, stand, speak... and so on.

:) i love doing it

·
Registered
197 Posts
What part of Iowa are you from? I'm in northwest Missouri, about an hour from the border.
I would love to have more pets too! If I had the time/money, I'd have degus, a bird, a flying squirrel, and maybe a ferret and chinchilla. I'm not sure about those two because of the constant cleaning needed for a ferret and I'd be worried about the air conditioner going out on the chinchilla, LOL.

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I would so love more pets but I just got my frog so I need to wait a bit before I can ask my mom for more.Thats why I pet sit.I get to keep someones pet and get paid for it.:giggle: :lol:

You better post some pictures of the puppy.Everyone loves puppies.Good luck with the training

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just got him, his name is lewie and supper cute, shy though, very shy
i have him for the next 4 days

i'm from northern iowa, i have an aunt in columbia mo though

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Awesome! Have fun with him and if you get the chance,get some pics! :D

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I am going through the "I want more" phase too.
I want another nile montior lizard... When I moved years ago I had to get rid of mine. But those big, huge, nasty, mean things are not something you go out and get without thinking it throught.
I want another ball pythons too.
And another Rabbit so Ryo will have a play mate....
I want ferrets too sooo bad. Our shelter has two and the adoption fee is 35 dollars!
And I have been fighting the urge to get another 20 gallon fish tank and put some dwarf puffer fish in it.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:sigh: i want rats again too.

:D anyway, he has grown to love me more than anyone else, i gave him his first bath ever, and got him a toy, he has learned to sit now, and will play fetch while sitting before you throw the ball.

I let my roommates watch him last night and told them to put him in his cage if they got tired of him, or left and to take him out and make sure he pee's and poo's before bed, because i was going to sleep. I hear he pooed in the house but i guess it's because no one payed attention to him sniffing and whining as he is very good about it, but he goes to the wrong door before whining.

anyway, he has not had any accidents with me yet.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the first one is yunnie and her puppy lilly and the rest are of the dog i baby sat, lewie

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehe i always played with his ears!! I think he will have a few serious behaivor issues when he grows up if saud (his owner) isn't extremely careful with him.

He would sit next to me and growl at anyone that came up to me, even though i told him no and made him lay on his back and made the person hold him down like that, but he continued to do it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts