Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at all the mice pictures for the past few months and have been thinking a lot about the two girls I used to have. They were so fun and cute, ive been thinking about getting some more.

I looked on petfinder classifieds, but there are none. I looked on the actual Petfinder shelter ads and only found one shelter close to me that has some for adoption.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7476725

They are really cute girls! I emailed them to see if they are still available and to get an adoption application. The only problem I see is that they are a couple hours away and that they are only open on weekdays. I work 8-5 mon - friday!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Aww, they're cute! I think the shelter where I got my kitties was only open during the week as well; I had to leave early from work one day and go get them. Maybe they'd be willing to make special arrangements to help find some critters a loving home! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
i love mice, i used to have one, i want a pair (not to breed) since i can't have a rat. mice are sweet!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that is an interesting set up...very creative

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
wow sweet, thanks! i checked it out, great ideas

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that mouse calculator is neat...but i think that it may be a bit much in terms of using space to the fullest...i used it to calculate my current cage, and it thinks i could fit 24 mice! I think it could, but that would be one cramped cage...lol

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Mice are greyt.I have 5 right now.I hope you can adopt those guys,if not then maybe you will find another pair needing a home!

Thats a neat cage BTW!

·
The Title Fairy Was Here
1,901 Posts
i hope you can get the mice they look very nice

and that cage looks great too but i don't like the idea of having wood for mice wouldn't it get smelly, but it would be ok with some waterproof paint over :)

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
thats great, of they do get them all how many would you want? i want some mice too, but we cant have them here, maybe after we move!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts