Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at all the mice pictures for the past few months and have been thinking a lot about the two girls I used to have. They were so fun and cute, ive been thinking about getting some more.

I looked on petfinder classifieds, but there are none. I looked on the actual Petfinder shelter ads and only found one shelter close to me that has some for adoption.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7476725

They are really cute girls! I emailed them to see if they are still available and to get an adoption application. The only problem I see is that they are a couple hours away and that they are only open on weekdays. I work 8-5 mon - friday!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Aww, they're cute! I think the shelter where I got my kitties was only open during the week as well; I had to leave early from work one day and go get them. Maybe they'd be willing to make special arrangements to help find some critters a loving home! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
i love mice, i used to have one, i want a pair (not to breed) since i can't have a rat. mice are sweet!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No word yet, Ill probably have to call. I just thought emailing them would be easier, so they could just send me the adoption application through email.

Anyway, im looking at cages. Look at this cage...

Its made of plexiglas and wood. It looks really nice!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that is an interesting set up...very creative

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that mouse calculator is neat...but i think that it may be a bit much in terms of using space to the fullest...i used it to calculate my current cage, and it thinks i could fit 24 mice! I think it could, but that would be one cramped cage...lol

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Mice are greyt.I have 5 right now.I hope you can adopt those guys,if not then maybe you will find another pair needing a home!

Thats a neat cage BTW!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It says to put linolium or something on the bottom, so it doesn't soak into the wood.

I don't know if I will make that cage, I just thought it was neat. I was thinking a rubbermade tub cage till I can make one better. That is, if I can get these mousers.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would rather adopt. I don't agree with buying animals from petstores, especially the ones here where I live.

Im sure that there will be some mice that will need a home soon. There are usually a lot of unwanted "christmas" pets soon after its over.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.