Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father rescued an Iguana from the shipyard where he works. It's a huge place and has no form of food or water that would be safe for this thing to eat.

He has somehow lost his tail, I do not know when, or the condition of his... wound. As I have not seen him yet.

After looking into what I would need to take care of him, I cannot afford it. I would really like to find someone who could take care of him. I don't have a pet shop in my area, ( I live in a really tiny town.) but the vets offices suggested I take him to the local animal shelter. Something I will not do, they are a kill shelter and I won't risk this thing dying. I'll set him loose in the woods first.

Anyway, he measures about a foot without his tail. I live in Lucedale, Ms. If no one is familiar to that area it's pretty close to Pascagoula, Ms. And about an hour outside of Gulfport, Ms, Ocean Springs Ms, and Mobile, AL.

If anyone in the area is willing to take him, please message me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE: I was contacted by someone in my area, who has owned many Iguana's in the past, and offered this thing a home. (He was much uglier in person than I imagined.) He was named Ugs, (Cuz, he's ugly) and now lives in a massive iguanariam and is being taken very good care of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts