Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a while he was doing it every other day and it's not as often now but my cat pees on me!

Every time it's happened when he gets huffy I'm not paying enough attention to him. The most recent incident was when I stopped petting him while focusing on something that came on tv...I spaced out and next thing I knew, he backed his tush up to me and peed all over my chest then took a few steps away and glared at me the way he does when he's not getting pets when he wants them.

Is there a way to stop him other than dropping whatever I'm doing every time he wants attention? I get scared at night because he's peed on me while I'm in bed when he's nudging my hand for pets as I'm trying to sleep.:confused:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's been this way since I've had him years ago. I think he's having some issues that need looked at but this peeing problem has been going on since I was 16 or 17 and got worse after my mom died.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.