Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly looking for some resources and information. I am not sure if this is the right place or not, let me know if it isn't!!

What I am mostly looking for is the generalized start-up costs, like licenses, insurances and such things like that. It is here in washington and I do have someone I can talk to, however I would like to be able to figure out a rough estimate on the legal costs.

Also, what type of insurances would I be looking at? I tried to do a quote earlier but it only had dog groomer and since that isn't what I was after, not sure what to look for as far as insurance goes.

I also plan to board animals such as a day care /overnight care. I'm just having a tough time figuring out the legal side of start up costs before I go talk to someone.

Thank you for any advice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Indoor Dog park, sounds so cool. I'm sure if this will pursue many will go there. Me myself is interested with that but sorry to say I don't have any idea about this.

As early as now, I'm looking forward for the successful of this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where would the indoor dog park be? What state? Would you offer outdoor as well. The only thing that concerns me when you have many animals in one area is that it is well vented and cleaned. Even kid park are dirty like Chuckie Cheese. Good luck with your venture!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts